Thank you to Being Tori in Victoria for the nomination!
Because I’ve done this once and really don’t know who to nominate I’ll give you some facts and answer the questions, hope that’s okay!
- I’m currently reading a book called The Edifice by RK Holliday which was given to me for free from the author in exchange for an honest review
- I have 4 tattoos, a Harry Potter one and a LOTR one on my side which I have dubbed my nerd side
- I’m on Instagram, turning my selfie infested account into more of a book account, search for nicole_in_neverland if you want to follow me
- I’m really looking forward to reading my first Agatha Christis book this month
- I have a 5 day weekend and plan on spending most of it reading, okay I’ll probably spend all of it reading
- My favorite color is purple
- I’m addicted to Starbucks’ green tea with lemonade
- I own a cowboy hate but hate country music which I think is ironic
- My favorite band, The Maine, just released a new album, American Candy, and I am in love with it
- I get migraines and they really suck
- I am so ready for it to be summer and have warm weather because I am sick of the cold
1. Why did you create your blog? When did you start it? My blog is going on two months old and I started it because I love reading and I thought maybe I would start reviewing the books I read to the masses
2. Other than reading, blogging, and watching tv, how do you fill your time? I work a lot throughout the week, I try to workout often but it doesn’t always go well, and I draw
3. As pleased as you are about this nomination, do you wish I hadn’t nominated you? Go ahead. Be honest. This award is a lot of work. I don’t mind being nominated, I never know who to nominate though
4. Has blogging created a community around you that you never expected? Or are you a [wo]man on an island surrounded by a sea of blog posts? There are some really cool people on this sight and I love having them comment on my posts. It’s nice knowing people read them.
5. Can you list all 50 states alphabetically? No and I live in the US
6. My blog is directly related to my day job—what do you do for a living? Is it reflected in your blog? I work in sports retail so nothing about my job comes into my blog
7. Quick decision: Friends or Seinfeld? Friends
8. Are you a roadtripper? Do you use maps or just go where the road takes you? Where was your last adventure? I’m a just go where the road takes you kind of girl. I actually really want to roadtrip like that one day. My last adventure was to Boston to visit my best friend.
9. How do you spend your Sundays? I work every other Sunday but when I’m not it depends on the time of year. Sometimes I golf, sometimes I watch football, Sunday nights are The Walking Dead nights when it’s on, lots of things
10. Can you juggle? Not even a little bit
11. What is the one saying your grandparents always said that stuck with you? Nothing really sticks out to me