Thank you Eden for the tag! Here I go!
1. DO YOU GET SICK WHILE READING IN THE CAR?
No and thank goodness I don’t because we used to roadtrip all the time and I think I would have died if I couldn’t read!
2. WHICH AUTHOR’S WRITING STYLE IS COMPLETELY UNIQUE TO YOU AND WHY?
Jodi Picoult. I really like the way she writes each chapter from a different characters perspective. And then she usually picks a topic and gives facts about it throughout the story. I just love her writing style.
3. HARRY POTTER SERIES OR THE TWILIGHT SAGA? GIVE 3 POINTS TO DEFEND YOUR ANSWER
Harry Potter. Not even a question.
- The writing in Twilight is God awful.
- Hermione Granger is a badass.
- Magic is awesome.
4. DO YOU CARRY A BOOK BAG? IF SO, WHAT IS IN IT (BESIDES BOOKS)?
I don’t but I always carry a book or my e-reader with me wherever I go.
5. DO YOU SMELL YOUR BOOKS?
Who doesn’t love the smell of new books?
6. BOOKS WITH OR WITHOUT LITTLE ILLUSTRATIONS?
It depends on the book but for the most part without unless the illustrations are about the chapters.
7. WHAT BOOK DID YOU LOVE WHILE READING BUT DISCOVERED LATER IT WASN’T QUALITY WRITING?
Twilight. I liked the first one but can’t believe I ever liked it now.
8. DO YOU HAVE ANY FUNNY STORIES INVOLVING BOOKS FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD? PLEASE SHARE!
It’s not a book story but it’s a magazine story …. I used to take my dad’s Time Magazine with me into the bathroom when I was being potty trained because that was what he did and I thought it was a thing.
9. WHAT IS THE TINNIEST BOOK ON YOUR SHELF?
Tales of Beedle the Bard
10. WHAT IS THE THICKEST BOOK ON YOUR SHELF?
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Other Stories by Lewis Carroll
11. DO YOU WRITE AS WELL AS READ? DO YOU YOURSELF IN THE FUTURE AS BEING AN AUTHOR?
I believe I write as well as I read. And I wish I was creative enough to be an author.
12. WHEN DID YOU GET INTO READING?
My parents bought me Sorcerer’s Stone when I was 6 or 7 and my dad read it to me. About a month after we finished I picked it up and started reading it on my own. I haven’t stopped since.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CLASSIC BOOK?
The Great Gatsby or Treasure Island
14. IN SCHOOL WHAT WAS YOUR BEST SUBJECT?
Everything that wasn’t science. But I loved history the most.
15. IF YOU WERE GIVEN A BOOK AS A PRESENT THAT YOU HAD READ BEFORE AND HATED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
I would take it to Barnes & Noble, grab a book that was the same price and exchange it.
16. WHAT IS A BAD HABIT YOU ALWAYS DO (BESIDES RAMBLING) WHILE BLOGGING?
I never check my posts before I post them to check for spelling mistakes. I blog from my phone and the app can be weird sometimes.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE WORD?
Wanderlust. I love traveling.
18. ARE YOU A NERD, DORK, OR DWEEB? OR ALL OF THE ABOVE?
All of the above and so very proud of it.
19. VAMPIRES OR FAIRIES? WHY?
Fairies because Tinkerbell has always been my favorite.
20. SHAPESHIFTERS OR ANGELS? WHY?
Angels. I’m a Supernatural fan and I love Castiel.
21. SPIRITS OR WEREWOLVES? WHY?
Werewolves but for no particular reason this time.
22. ZOMBIES OR VAMPIRES? WHY?
Zombies because I am so prepared for the zombie apocalypse. Thank you Walking Dead!
23. LOVE TRIANGLE OR FORBIDDEN LOVE?
Forbidden love. It makes for a better story.
24. AND FINALLY: FULL ON ROMANCE BOOKS OR ACTION-PACKED WITH A FEW LOVE SCENES MIXED IN?
Give me an action packed book over a romance anyday!!
My nominations: I nominate all my followers to do this!! It was fun to answer these questions.