Hi all!! So I decided, to try to get myself to post more regularly I was going to create my own little Top Six Sunday! There might be something like this out there already and by no means am I try to steal anyone’s idea! This just came to me this morning so I’m running with it!!
I actually got the idea from participating in Top Ten Tuesday each week. I hope no one takes offense to my doing this and I welcome everyone to participate if they would like to!
Without further ado, the first Top Six Sunday topic is:
Top six books you’ve read so far in 2015!
1) The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult- it tells the story of a young Jewish woman who is asked by a former SS officer to help him die.
2) All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr- tell the story of a young blind girl during World War II and the piece of history they are trying to protect from the Germans.
3) Burn by James Patterson- continues to tells story Of New York City detective Michael Bennett after his family is put into witness protection.
4) Splintered by AG Howard- is the story of Alyssa, descendant of Alice Liddell and how she must return to Neverland to undo a curse upon her family.
5) Betweem Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys- tells the story of a young Lithuanian girl who is forced from her home during World War II by the Russians.
6) Outlander(series) by Diana Gabaldon- the story of Claire and Jaime Fraser. I am including the first three books in the series because they have all been amazing so far!!!
I would love to hear what your books are so far! If you decide to participate post the link to yours in the comments so I can read it! 🙂
Happy Sunday all!