Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish and this weeks topic is 10 bookish things I want to quit or have quit.
I’ve been think about this topic for a week and I have no clue what to talk about. Instead I’m going to do top ten books I’ve read so far in 2015!
3) All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr- another historical fiction that was so different than what I’m used to but it was excellent.
4) Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult – such an amazing book, totally didn’t see the ending coming, and you get to learn a lot about elephants!
5) Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children series by Ransom Riggs- I cannot wait to get to Library of Souls later this month!
6) Michael Bennett series by James Patterson- my best friend recommended this series to me and I’m obsessed with it!
7) Between Shade of Gray by Ruta Sepetys- do you see my historical fiction theme here 😉
8) Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon- all the feels with this series