Since I started this blog I’ve been reading a wider variety of books. There have been some I didn’t think I would like that I ended up loving, some I thought I would love that I didn’t. But I have come across a few characters that I can’t wait to read more about! Here are a few of them:
1) Michael Bennett- He’s such a dynamic character and I love it! Plus I love the addition of his family to the story, they are such a fun group to read about. He’s just a badass cop who is completely loveable when you add in his family.
2) Cinder- A cyborg, this was one of those series I didn’t think I would like. Reading about cyborgs and androids was never really my thing. But everything about Cinder is so real and cool it’s easy to forget. She’s just a great character to read about.
3) Scarlet- A new addition in the second book of the series she added a whole new element to the books. She’s strong and trusting, maybe too much but it’s one of the reasons I like her.
4) Claire Fraser- I like her better as Claire Fraser than I did as Claire Randall. She is strong and independent and I have come to admire her character the further I’ve gotten in the books. She makes Jamie stronger and better and complements him well in the books.
5) Jamie Fraser- He is just so perfect …. I need my own James Fraser in my life.
6) Tyrion Lannister- His character is one of my favorites because everyone underestimates him but he is such a badass. He uses his wit and intelligence as his weapons and I love that about him. He’s such a fun character to read about.
7) Arya Stark- She became one of my favorite characters because of her development. She’s starts as a spoiled little girl who wants to show that she’s just as tough as the boys. As it goes on she turns into this deadly force with such a cool storyline.
8) Lindsey Boxer- I love reading detective stories and she has become such a fun character to read about. I found her a little annoying at first but she’s made better by the people around her and she’s quickly grown on me.
9) Annabeth Chase- While Percy might be the main character of the story, I don’t think he would be anywhere without Annabeth. From the start she stood by him and they have had some pretty crazy adventures together.
10) Alyssa and Morpheus- I’m including the two of them together because I like this story more when they are in it together. I think their chemistry is what makes it a fun story. Not going to lie, I would have been fine with Jeb never having been in the books.
11) The Peculiars- It’s something that was so different to me, they made the story. All of them, with their different abilities and different stories, it’s so much fun to read about.
12) The Marauders- I would love to see a story written about James, Sirius, Lupin, and Pettigrew from when they were at Hogwarts. It would be cool to read about all the mischief they got into while at school.
13) Dumbledore’s Army- More specifically Luna and Neville. I would have loved it if they would have been included more in the series because they are minor characters who don’t get enough credit for how important they were before the end.
Are there any characters you can’t get enough of?