I just really feel like posting tons and tons lately but I’m running out of ideas (not really but I don’t want things to get repetitive)
Here are some books that I really want to read but haven’t gotten around to them yet:
1) Alice in Zombieland– this was going to be my next read but then I remembered the read-a-long for A Storm of Swords and I didn’t want to pick it up yet.
2) The Nightingale – I have no clue why I haven’t picked this one up yet, it’s been on my shelf for months now!
5) Cress– I have an excuse, I literally just finished Scarlet
6) The Night Circus– I heard so many good things about it so when I found it on sale I had to pick it up, but I still haven’t read it.
7) Harvesting the Heart– along with four other Jodi Picoult books I haven’t read yet
8) Drums of Autumn- I plan on starting this at the end of the month hopefully!
9) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer– I couldn’t find a picture of it on my phone so this is the closest I have. But yeah, totally need to read it still.
Any in particular that I should get to first?
What book would make your list?