November book haul: I only kinda broke my book buying ban this month, only kinda. I only got The Martian by Andy Weir (I’m already 100+ pages in in 2 days) but I didn’t spend my money on it. My mom and I share an Amazon account and it’s her credit card that’s attached to the account …. So she paid for the book, not me. She doesn’t mind as long as I don’t spend tons and tons of money, plus she wants to read this too so she was totally okay with it.
November wrap up: I’ve read 7 (hopefully 8) books this month!!
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Game by Barry Lyga
- Sanctum by Madeleine Roux
- Private #1 Suspect by James Patterson
- The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
- The Martian by Andy Weir (I’m hoping to finish this one tomorrow)
Currently reading that will carry over to December: Along with reading The Martian, I am also reading Blood of my Blood by Barry Lyga, the finale of the I Hunt Killers series. There’s no way I’m going to finish it and The Martian by tomorrow so I’ll finish it in December.
That brings me to ……
- The Night Circus (15 votes)
- Cress (10 votes)
- Eleanor and Park (not pictured; 9 votes)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (7 votes)
- City of Ashes (6 votes)
- Go Set A Watchman (6 votes)
- The Last Olympian (5 votes)
There are a ton of books tied for 8th with 3 votes so if I’m going to need to pick one I might be holding another vote!
Some random Instagram pictures from November I like and wanted to share!
This last picture was my Thanksgiving photo and I was so grateful to everyone for liking it because it was this first time I posted a selfie and got over 200 likes!
What’s everyone looking forward to reading in the month of December?