One of my all time favorite bloggers, Ashley the lovely Socially Awkward Bookworm 💜
This looks like so much fun!
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
Day 1: List your favorite things about Christmas
- Christmas Lights: I love driving around and seeing how everyone has decorated their houses and all the lights people put up. It’s so beautiful to look at.
- Tree decorations: a lot of the ornaments we have on our tree have meaning behind them, there’s a lot of ornaments we made as kids and it’s fun to see them all
- Family time: my whole family gets together on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Christmas cookies: I can’t be home when my mom and sister bake because the smell of baking sugar gives me a migraine but I love eating them!
- Presents: let’s be real, who doesn’t love presents
I’m tagging anyone who wants to do this who hasn’t been tagged yet!!