- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
I’m not going to keep tagging the lovely Ashley every time I do this because I feel like that would get annoying but if you want to see who tagged me check out day 1.
Day 3: Favorite Christmas recipe/food
I am all about the Christmas cookies! My mom makes peanut butter blossoms which are my favorites! Peanut butter cookies with a Hershey kiss on top 😋 and my mom makes a hidden kiss cookie which is so good! It’s just cookie dough with macadamia nuts crushed in the dough and a Hershey kiss hidden in the middle of the dough. They end up being little balls of dough with the kiss in the center!
My mom will also make lasagna for Christmas sometimes and I love it when she does that because it’s so good! Even if it’s just messy lasagna.