Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish and this weeks topic is 10 best books I read in 2015!
1) The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer- just wow. This series is amazing and I cannot wait to read the last book in the series!!
2) Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon- I’m in love with this series so far! I’ve read the first 4 books and I can’t wait to keep reading this series!
3) Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard- loved loved loved this book! I’m so excited for the sequel coming out this February!!
4) All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr- such a phenomenal book. One of the best historical fiction books I’ve read.
5) The Selection by Kiera Cass- I’ve only read the first book so far but I loved it! It’s even better because I didn’t expect to and it really surprised me how much I liked it.
6) An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir- another awesome debut novel in 2015 and I can’t wait for the sequel in August!
7) The Nightingale by Kristin Hamnah- the second best historical fiction book I read this year and now I cannot wait to read more of her books!
8) Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult- I just love her books so much and this is so good!
9) Splintered by AG Howard- I loved the first two books and I can’t wait to read the third one!!
10) Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys- such beautiful writing and a fantastic book!
What books would make your list?