- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
Day 8: Share a local Christmas tradition in your town or country
We really don’t have many local or even country wide traditions. We are all so diverse and everyone celebrates their own way.
In my family, we spend Christmas day at my grandparent’s house with everyone. We order pizza and wings (not chicken wings, just wings. I am from Buffalo, NY) and there are gifts and games and lots of Christmas cookies! Then on Christmas Day everyone comes to my family’s home and we normally do ham for dinner. There is always a second option, usually either roast beef or lasagna. Its a nice two days for everyone.