Thank you so much for tagging me Keri!!
Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
List 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
Nominate 11 bloggers and set 11 questions for them.
- I’m terrified of spiders and clowns
- I work full time as a retail assistant manager
- I’m currently going back to school for degrees in psychology and sociology and a minor in criminology
- I’m a huge history nerd and love reading historical fiction
- I like to color as a stress reliever
- I get awful migraines that will last for days sometimes but you’d never know because I’m good at hiding when I have them
- I’m weirdly obsessed with making lists
- I’m a total slob
- I love to read… Which I hope was obvious because I run a book blog lol but I’ve recently started reading a lot of fantasy and I’ve been reading a lot more in general since I started blogging
- I have a major fictional crush on Poe Dameron from the new Star Wars movie
- I really want to go on a vacation somewhere warm and sunny right about now
1. What is your favorite series?
Book series- Harry Potter but LOTR and The Lunar Chronicles are a close second with Outlander not far behind
Tv series- NCIS, The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, and Game of Thrones rank up there
2. What is your favorite movie?
Sweet Home Alabama- it just never gets old and I love Reese Witherspoon!
3. Finding Nemo or Monsters inc.?
This is such a difficult question ….. I have to go with Finding Nemo.
4. What is your favorite song?
I could listen to Carpe Diem by You Me At Six on repeat for days right now
5. What is a book that you would recommend?
For historical fiction lovers- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
For fantasy lovers- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
For mystery/detective story lovers- anything by James Patterson
6. What is your favorite genre?
I’ll read just about anything and really don’t have a favorite. I do tend to read a lot of fantasy and historical fiction though.
7. How many books do you plan to read in February?
I’m hoping to be through 4 or 5
8. Are you a Twilight fan?
No, no I’m not.
9. How old are you?
I am 23, I’ll be 24 this summer
I’m not going to nominate people or make questions of my own because I’m bad at that and lazy lol but if you want to do it feel free to and use the questions I was asked! I thought they were good questions!