Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish and this week is a music themed week!
There’s no real set topic for the week so I decided I’m going to do …..
Top 10 song titles that would make great book titles! Apologies ahead of time because there’s not going to be pictures to accompany them
- Another Night on Mars by The Maine- the song itself is about friendship and being weird with your friends and it would make for a great song.
- Cavalier Youth by You Me at Six- I would imagine this would be a story about growing up, something you’d see from an author like John Green
- Wilder Mind by Mumford and Sons- I don’t know what the basis for this story would be but it would make for a cool book title
- (Un)lost by The Maine- a self discovery story
- Choctaw County Affair by Carrie Underwood- have you listened to the song? I want to hear a full account of what exactly happened in the song!
- Smoke and Mirrors by Imagine Dragons- maybe a story about magic or illusionists… If not it would for sure be a mystery novel
- Everything’s an Illusion by Mayday Parade- same as the song before it I couldn’t decide which would be the illusionist story and which would be the mystery
- Anthem of Our Dying Day by Story of the Year- a sad story about someone trying to live life to the fullest even though they have some sort of illness and don have much more time to live
- Miles Away by The Maine- a road trip story about a cross country trip through the US or a cross continental trip through Europe.
- I Walk the Line by Halsey- a love story, maybe a tragic one maybe one with a happy ending.
If there are any songs or artists on the list that you haven’t heard of I highly recommend looking them up! 🙂
What are some song titles you like that you think would make good book titles?