Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic is 10 books on my spring TBR! I have not really thought this through just yet because I’ve been struggling with my reading lately but I will try to come up with 10 books that would be good books to read during the spring time!
1) Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard- I was planning on reading this one next but I have been reading so many fantasy/dystopian books lately that I just need a break. So I will be sure to read this one in the spring!
2) A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray- My sister has this one right now but I am hoping to get to it relatively soon! It sounds like it is going to be a really cool read, I like the concept and I am excited to see how it is written!
3) The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder- I cannot decide whether or not I want to read this one in the spring or in the summer, it is such a tough decision!
4) The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black- I have heard such awesome things about this book and it has jumped a lot of books on my TBR right now!
5) City of Glass by Cassandra Clare- I need to continue reading this series. It has not been my favorite but I am curious to see what happens. Plus I kinda want to read The Infernal Devices and the eventually pick up Lady Midnight.
6) Zodiac by Romina Russell- This is going to be my first book after my spring break I think. The author keeps commenting on the photos I post of it and it is making me really excited to read it!
7) Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo- I was supposed to read this one a while ago but I never did get around to it but I am hoping to get to it soon!
8) Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin- This book gets so many good reviews and I just saw that there is going to be another book so I have to get to this one soon!
9) Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter- This book has been on my TBR for ages and I do not know why I have not read it yet! I feel like it is a crime that it has not been read yet!
10) The Siren by Kiera Cass- I have a feeling this is going to end up being a summer read but I thought I would put it on here anyway just in case I get to it before then!
What books are on your spring TBR?