Does that title makes sense? I hope it makes sense.
We all have those books that we absolutely adore, we read them all the time, never failing to reread them every year. Would you also want to go back to the first time you read that book and re-experience that moment? What books would make that list for you?
Here are mine!
1) The Harry Potter series- What I would not give to be able to go back a read these books for the first time again, to meet all the characters for the first time, to learn about the wizarding world again for the first time, to witness the triumphs and tragedies all over again for the first time… would that not be amazing?
2) The Lunar Chronicles– I know I just read these for the first time in the last year but this series was so amazing and I would love to read it again for the first time and fall in love with the characters all over again!
3) The Hunger Games– This is just such an amazing series and I loved it the first time I read it, and then appreciated it even more the second time so I would love to be able to go through that again.
4) A Song of Ice and Fire series- I adored these book and I want to put these books on my list but now I am reading them for a second time and I am picking up on so many little things I missed the first time and it is crazy how much detail is in these books!
5) The Lord of the Rings– Who would not want to dive into this world again for the first time! It is such an incredible experience to enter this world and read about all the characters and creatures and lands!
6) Looking for Alaska– I would like to torture myself again please! I want to feel the feels for the first time and die a little inside again for the first time!