It’s time to start thinking what I’m going to read this month. I’m still in a funk, I can’t seem to be able to get through books at my normal pace. I think it’s related to school and work. I’ve been really stressed lately and I haven’t been sleeping well so I constantly feel tired and all I want to do is lay in bed and watch Netflix.
That being said, I still have to pick some books to read this month so here they are:
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- A Feast for Crows by George RR Martin
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling (if it ever becomes available at my library)
- Zodiac by Romina Russell
- Red Rising by Puerce Brown
- The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
This is a more extensive list of all the books I’m hoping to read over the next two months. I can’t decide if I want to stick to a set TBR or if I want to start using my TBR jar again …. I’ll guess I’ll have to wait and see.
What are you planning on reading this month?