Thank you so much for the tag Taylor over at The Book Wench!! Let’s get to this award!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided
- Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10)
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations
1) Which book is one of your guilty pleasure reads?
Hmmmm …. I would say anything non fiction just because it is the genre I read the least of. It’s not a genre I talk about much either but man, have I read some good historical non fiction lately.
2) What is your favorite book quote of all time?
Of all time? Oh god. I never write quotes down so I never remember them … “I’m going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed– or worse, expelled.”
3) What book are you most looking forward to reading?
There’s so many!! I’m really excited for Heartless by Marissa Meyer which comes out this fall!
4) Who is your favorite person in all of history, dead or alive, and why?
I don’t really have a favorite person either … I’ve never been one to think about these types of things. But if I had to pick one person I think I would have to say JK Rowling because it is due to her that I am a reader at all.
5) If you had to give up one of your senses, which one would you choose?
Smell. That’s easy for me.
6) What is your favorite non-domesticated animal?
Koala bears! I was going to say turtles but those are totally domesticated because they don’t do anything.
7) If you could read one book for the first time all over again, which book would it be and why?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and then I would want to be able to reread the whole series for the first time. It is the series that got me interested in reading and I would love to be able to go back and experience that again for the first time.
8) What book that is relatively under the radar do you wish more people would read?
Anything by Ruta Sepetys. I think more people will pick up the book Between Shades of Gray now that it is going to be a movie (Ashes in the Snow is the title because they didn’t want people thinking it was part of the 50 Shades bullshit).
9) What are some of your favorite hobbies?
Other than reading and blogging and Instagramming I love to color and draw and Netflix and do puzzles.
10) What is a word that you love and what is a word that you hate?
I love lots of words! And I really don’t hate any words … So yeah, that’s my answer!
I’m going to be a dork and not tag anyone. If you want to do this I say reuse the questions above. If your really want new questions, comment below and I will come up with 10 original questions for you!