Thank you so much Daniela over at Daniela’s Bookshelf for the nomination! I haven’t done one of these in over a year, probably since I first started my blog (roughly 18 months ago).
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1)Winter or Summer?
Definitely summer. There are aspects of winter I like, I like the warm clothes and being able to wrap up in a blanket, but I live in an area that gets below freezing temperatures and lots of snow. So summer. I love the warm weather and the sunshine and the ability to read outside!
2) Where do you live? (just say your country)
United States! More specifically Western New York.
3) Do you like classic novels? If so, what is your favorite one?
I don’t really read a lot of classics but if I had to pick I would say Treasure Island because I’ve read it a few times.
4) What is your favorite song at the moment?
Lost Boy by Ruth B. and Heathens by Twenty One Pilots
5) If you could have dinner with someone who is important in our History, who would you choose?
This is such a hard question…… There’s like 50 people who pop into my head right now.
6) Would you prefer to work at a library or at a bookstore?
I would prefer to work at a bookstore. That way I wouldn’t have to see the books returned damaged …. It would make me sad to see that.
7) What was your last read?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling!
8) Coffee or tea?
I’ve been drinking lots and lots of raspberry peach green tea and it is so amazing!
9) Hardbacks or paperbacks?
I love both equally and for different reasons so I can never pick one over the other.
10) How many books have you read this year?
So far I think I’m at 40 books. I’m hoping to double this number before school starts again!
11) What is your favorite 2016 read?
Hmmm… There’s been so many so far! I’m going to go with Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys, The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner, and A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas.
11 Random Facts about Me:
- I am going to be 24 in about 3 weeks.
- I work full time as an assistant manager in a sports retail store.
- I am going to school to get a degree in psychology as well as sociology (I may discontinue the sociology one) and I want to work as a counselor/psychologist.
- I started my blog in March of 2015 because I was depressed and it has been an absolute godsend. Same with my bookstagram account.
- I really want a Siberian Husky and a miniature cat for pets. They would have bookish names, of course.
- I want to have at least 3 kids, if not more. I want 2 girls so I can name one Alycia and one Luna. I also want a boy but have not been able to decide on a favorite boy name yet.
- I am a proud feminist and wish people would stop making it seem like it’s a bad thing.
- I’ve only ever broken 2 bones in my body, both were fingers (pinkie and thumb), and both were in my left hand.
- It’s my goal to spend at least sunup to sundown in all 50 states.
- I want to move to Hawaii because I love the idea of sun and beach and warm weather and it looks so beautiful!
- I am a really shy and awkward person in real life.
I don’t tag people to do these normally. So if you want to do it, go for it and use the questions Daniela posted!