Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish!
Unfortunately I didn’t look ahead to see what this was and more or less posted this yesterday! Oh well! I’m going to go back and pick one of the topics I missed in the last month!
A couple of weeks ago The Broke and the Bookish posted their top 10 all time favorite mysteries so I’m going to do that since I adore mystery novels!!
1) Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
2) Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith
3) And then there were None by Agatha Christie
4) Private Berlin by James Patterson (this is more a detective/mystery/thriller)
5) Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie
6) The Women’s Murder Club series by James Patterson
7) The I Hunt Killers trilogy by Barry Lyga
8) Grave Secrets by Kathy Reichs
9) The Michael Bennet series by James Patterson
10) The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
What are some of your favorite mysteries?