- Answer the 11 questions from the nominator.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Ask them 11 questions.
Thank you so so much to Amber over at Only True Magic for the tag! I know I’ve been bad about doing tags lately but I’m going to try to get better because I need post ideas!! So for real peeps, feel free to tag me in anything! Book related or not!
Okay, here we go with Amber’s questions:
How do you feel about your local library? Does it have a good selection? Is it cozy?
I am not a huge fan of my local libraries. They are way too loud, they don’t have an amazing selection either. I use my library to download ebooks and even that can be difficult because they don’t have a lot of them.
What do you think you’re going to be for Halloween?
I have absolutely no clue yet! I was thinking about buying a TARDIS dress I found and wearing that! But I’m not sure yet … I’ve always wanted to be Alice!
Have you visited any of the Little Free Libraries in your area? What have you gotten from them?
I have not but I do have one right down the street from my house … I don’t know why I’ve never stopped by there before to take a look.
What are your favorite books to take with you on an airplane?
I love reading mysteries while on a plane! If I’m on a plane it means I’m leaving or coming back from vacation and there is no better way to start and finish a vacation in my opinion.
Which band/artist is your guilty pleasure and why?
For me it’s gotta be Carrie Underwood. I am anti-country music but I love her music! She is the only country artist I will listen to.
Have you ever attended a book signing? A poetry reading?
Neither for me! I’ve always wanted to go to a book signing but no good authors ever come to my city!
What’s your Bookstagram, if you have one?
Follow me on Instagram! @nicole_in_neverland
Do you prefer cats or dogs? Why?
Dogs for me! We had a dog when I was younger and she was the most loveable thing ever! My boyfriend had a cat and he’s a little asshole.
What’s your favorite beverage to sip on during the day?
Starbucks peach green tea lemonade with 2 pumps of raspberry! I get it every morning, it’s to the point where I walk in and they start making me my drink before I ask
What’s your favorite snack to nibble on while reading?
Popcorn is the perfect reading snack in my opinion!
- What is your favorite read of 2016 so far?
- Do you have a most anticipated release for 2017? What is it?
- Do you remember which book got you into reading? What was it?
- Do you DNF book? What does it take for you to put a book down?
- Is there a book or series that you’re curious about but haven’t gotten around to reading?
- How do you organize your bookshelf? Is it your ideal setup or do you want to see your shelves look different eventually?
- What is your favorite type of genre to read?
- Is there a genre of book that you do not read much of but wish you read more of?
- If you could have any book or series made into an accurate movie/tv adaptation, what would it be?
- If you could meet any character from a book, who would it be?
- If you could have your favorite author write about any topic, who would you choose and what would you have them write about?
I hope you guys like the questions! I’m not creative so I couldn’t think of questions to ask.