So this happened yesterday!! I am so insanely excited to have finally reached 500 followers on my blog! It is so exciting! It took 2 years but it has finally happened!
So as a tribute to 500 I have picked out a handful of blogs that I am going to feature in this post!
First up is Maren over at The Worn Bookmark! I actually got this idea from her which is why I decided to post hers first!
She is also on Instagram, you can follow her Bookstagram account here! Or search for @thewornbookmark
You can also follow her on Goodreads here!
Book Recommendations from Maren:
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
Check her out and give her a follow!!
Next up to be feature is my 500th follower herself!! You can check out Heather on her blog The Sassy Book Geek!
You can also follow her on Instagram, her account is @thesassybookgeek!
You can also follow her on Twitter @sassybookgeek!
Heather’s Book Recommendation:
- Vicious by VE Schwab
Next up is Deanna, you can follow her blog A Novel Glimpse by clicking on the link!
You can also follow her on Goodreads, here!
Deanna’s Book Recommendation:
- Four Letter Word by J. Daniels
The next blog I have to feature is Wendy’s blog Birdie’s Bookworm!
Wendy is also on Goodreads, you can find her page here!
And she is on Instagram, you can follow her @birdiebookworm
Wendy’s Book Recommendations:
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (second person to recommend this, there is a reason for it!)
Writing, reading, baking. Sometimes all at once.
Next up is Claire, you can find her on her blog Art and Soul! I have been following her blog for forever and it is super fun and she shows off her baked goods which always make me hungry!
You can also find Claire on Goodreads by clicking on the link.
She also has a Facebook page you guys can check out!
Claire’s Book Recommendations:
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Ashley is up next! I have been following her blog since the very beginning! She always keeps it interesting and she and I have pretty similar tastes in books!
You can find her blog, Socially Awkward Bookworm by clicking on the link!
She is also a member of the bookstagram community! Follow her @foreverbookish_
She is on Twitter as well, @whoa_itsashley
Aaaand she is on Goodreads!
Ashley’s Book Recommendations:
- The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner (this book was amazing! I am so glad she recommended it!)
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
Tea, waffles, and lots of books
Donna is next! She is always around commenting on my posts and I appreciate that so much so I had to include her!
You can find her blog, ChocolatenWaffles Blog by clicking on the link!
She is also on bookstagram, @chocolatenwaffles
And she is on Goodreads!
Donna’s Book Recommendations:
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson, to stop narrow-minded people from spreading the word it’s okay not to talk about mental health and have a good laugh and a realistic look at life with a mental illnes.
- The Ice Twins, SK Tremayne.
- A character everyone should meet: Stephanie Plum, from the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
Thanks to everyone though who has made this blog successful! I wouldn’t have kept it up this long without all the likes and comments and everyone reading!