Wow I can’t believe it’s already the end of February! I feel like this year is flying by so far!
Here’s my wrap up for this month, I hope you enjoy!
- The Heir by Kiera Cass- review posted
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling- review posted (I actually read the illustrated edition but it made the photo awkward)
- Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard- review posted
- Pop Goes the Weasel by MJ Arlidge- review posted
- The Last of August by Brittany Cavallaro- review to come
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber- review posted
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo- review to come
- Sweet Unrest by Lisa Maxwell- review to come Thursday!
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty- review to come
- The Walking Dead Vol. 17
- The Walking Dead Vol. 18
- The Walking Dead Vol. 19
I took some new pictures of it and y’all are the first to see them because they haven’t gone up on Instagram yet 😉
How was your February? Which books did you read? Which was your favorite?