Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish!
This weeks topic is 10 authors I’m dying to meet!
1) Aimee Kaufman and Jay Kristoff so I can ask them how they came up with the format of this series!
2) Suzanne Collins because The Hunger Games is one of my all time favorite book series!
3) George RR Martin because I want to shake him and tell him he needs to finish this series!
4) James Patterson because how does he do it? Seriously! He put out like a book per month. I know they’re co-authored but where does he get the ideas from!
5) Sarah J. Maas because I adore the worlds she has created. I love the fae in her stories!
6) Leigh Bardugo because I love the Grisha world!
7) Jodi Picoult because I would love to know where she gets her ideas from.
8) JRR Tolkien because his books are some of the most amazing I’ve ever read. I just wish I could but obviously I can’t.
9) Rick Riordan because all that mythology! I love it!
10) JK Rowling because duh! I mean Harry Potter… do I really need another reason? Oh and how about those Cormoran Strike books? Love them too!
Do you have any authors you’d love to meet?