I don’t think I gave a single book lower than 4 stars during the month of March, I loved pretty much every book I’ve read so far!
I’ll give you a quick summary of the books I read:
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon- 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir- 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- The House of Hades by Rick Riordan- 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie- 🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling- 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Bullseye by James Patterson- 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken- 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
The two graphic novels were The Walking Dead! I think I gave both of them 4 stars!
What books did you read this month?