I meant to do this post forever ago and I just wasn't blogging so I never got around to it … but better late than never!
1) Best books you've read so far in 2017?
2) Best sequel of 2017 so far?
3) New release you haven't read yet but want to?
4) Most anticipated release for the second half of 2017?
Hunting Prince Dracula by Keri Maniscalco
5) Biggest disappointment?
6) Biggest surprise?
7) Favorite new author? (debut or new to you)
8) Newest fictional crush?
Liam from The Darkest Minds trilogy
9) Newest favorite character?
Paige Mahoney- The Bone Season
10) Book that made you cry?
11) Book that made you happy?
12) Favorite book to movie adaptation you've seen this year?
13) Favorite review you've written this year?
14) Most beautiful book you've bought or received this year?
15) What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
- King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard
- Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
- Iron Cast by Destiny Soria
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
- These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
- Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware