Happy October everyone!
We’re finally having some fall weather where I live and it’s making me super excited! Hopefully it lasts!
But let’s get to the real content here.
September Book Haul:
I got 3 books this month and I am sooooo excited to read all of them!
- Invictus by Ryan Graudin
- Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco
- The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo
What books did you buy this month?
September Wrap Up:
I read 5 books this month! I’m really proud of that and I’m hoping to get to just as many this month!
- Little Boy Blue by MJ Arlidge
- Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye
- Wonder Woman by Leigh Bardugo
I loved all of them and reviews will hopefully be coming soon-ish!
What did you read last month?
I only have 3 books on my TBR this month because I’m currently reading a really long book and I’m only halfway through it… which means I have 700+ pages left to read still … I’m not setting my goals too high lol
What do you want to read this month?