What are some goals you want to try to reach in 2019?
I thought I’d share some of mine with you, bookish and non-bookish! I hope you’ll indulge me on this one!
- Complete my Goodreads goal of 105 books
- Limit my number of rereads to under 10
- Read a wider variety of genres
- Complete the Popsugar Reading Challenge
- Get more books from the library
- Make it to kickboxing twice a week
- Start muting/unadding the negativity on social media
- Plan some fun weekend getaways that don’t require tons of money being spent
- Try to be more social with family and friends
I may add more things as the year goes on but this is what I’m starting with!