How was your reading month for January?
Mine ended up being pretty good, much better than I expected it to be thanks to two snow days to wrap up the month! My goal was to read 4 books during the month of January (2 of them were very long) and I ended up reading 6! All in all I’m quite happy!
Books read in January:
- War Storm by Victoria Aveyard – 4.5/5
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake – 5/5
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas – 4.5/5
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody – 4.5/5
- Everless by Sara Holland – 5/5
- The Vanishing Stair by Maureen Johnson- 5/5
My review for War Storm is already up and hopefully I’ll remember to type up the rest of my reviews in the next couple weeks 😅
What are you planning on reading during the month of February?
I’ve already finished 1 book this month and I’m on to book 2! So I’m planning on reading, in this order most likely:
- Undying by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner – 4/5
- Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- King of Scar by Leigh Bardugo
Hope everyone had a wonderful January and that you have a wonderful February as well!